WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
First post here so I hope someone can help me...

I bought a Kirium CL111A in a local auction (Southern England). I'm generally pleased with it- all the functions work properly and no major scratches although it could do with a good clean-up.

I'm planning to get a new battery and reseal/pressure test job. Problem is, the bracelet is a bit on the small side for me and I could do with one or two links.

Any thoughts on sourcing some bracelet links(the only new TAG ones I've found are quite pricey)? More than willing to buy some used links if someone here has some, or advice on getting some without paying hundreds of pounds/dollars.

Best wishes and thanks for reading!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Your bracelet is BAO700, which you can confirm on the inside of the clasp hinge.

Ebay is probably your best bet. Here's a link to a current offering. TAG Heuer Kirium Brushed SS Full-size Link, BA0700 | eBay

I've worked with Tim in the past. Good honest seller. He may have 2 links. Just ask. He'll also likely guarantee the compatibility.

Cheers,

David

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 3 links for the CL111A if you are interested send me a message! Just sold my husbands F1 and found the extra links afterwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts