WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, yesterday I asked questions about the Kirium F1. Here is the watch. 2012-03-07 13.54.22.jpg 2012-03-07 13.55.05.jpg 2012-03-07 13.59.27.jpg Time Keeping Mode 2012-03-07 14.01.36.jpg Digital display turned off 2012-03-07 13.58.42.jpg Please observe the 11 O'Clock closely, I have checked that it is not the AR coating that is scratched, the sapphire crystal has a hairline scratch indeed. (I thought sapphire crystals aren't supposed to scratch) :think:. 2012-03-07 13.57.52.jpg The clasp in question, why does it not have the US Patent #? 2012-03-07 13.55.32.jpg So what do you think guys? Is this watch authentic?Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Looks OK to me. I think it's been worn a bit and had a re-brushing, hence the faint serial number. This is a great daily wearer-enjoy!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks fine to me all as it should be.

Sapphire crystal is hard not impossible to scratch my wife once scratched one of mine by brushing against the glass with the diamond on her engagement ring.
So for safety always buy your wife small diamonds lol

Cheers
PJS

·
Registered
217 Posts
It's real so enjoy it! I've had mine on my wrist for about 5 years now and its in great shape. I hope yours keeps up like mine has!

·
Registered
694 Posts
It's authentic. Except for the crystal, it's in pretty good shape. It's difficult to find one that has a flawless crystal. The AR coating scratches so very easily on the Kirium F1 especially the "CL111A" version.

·
3,255 Posts
It seems in very nice shape. I doubt the crystal is scratched. I really think the scratch is on the AR and beware: IT CANNOT BE FIXED. If you can live without the AR, removing it will be your only way out. Or having the whole crystal exchanged. I had that issue when I bought mine, and I do not regret having removed the AR. This is an amazing watch, but that Anti-Reflective Layer is like the lens on Ray-Bans: even if they don't get scratched, they will always have strong finger prints on them. After I removed the AR the watch is just perfect. Yes, this watch is real. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the replies all of you have put my doubts to rest. After owning this watch for almost 2 weeks, I absolutely love it! It's unlike any other watch that I have owned. It's got all the functions that I need and the best thing about it is that the digital display can be turned off giving the impression that it is a simple yet sporty and elegant analog watch. WUS rocks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts