WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm new here.

Without further ado, I'm just gonna ask all you Tag fans right away. Recently I bought a Kirium F1 from...ahem...ebay and the watch works like it should (the modes can be changed by turning the crown, the back-light can be activated by pushing the crown, etc). However, I noticed something odd when I compared it to my friend's Kirium F1. His clasp has the US Patent # and mine doesn't have it even though both have the "BA0700" engraving. I know for sure my friend's Kirium is authentic as he bought it from an AD years ago. Now my question is, do you think mine could be a fake? Could there be variations in the bracelet? Do you think the watch head is authentic but the bracelet is not? Do you think the seller used an authentic but non-F1 Kirium bracelet? Please help clear my doubts away :-(

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
694 Posts
If they both look exactly the same except for the engraving then I would say it's just a matter of them being produced at different times.. one was before the patent was filed and the other after.

I have got several Kiriums and some do have the US Patent # on the clasp while some others don't.. but all of them are authentic. Enjoy your Kirium F1.. it's one of my favourite watches. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts