WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I received the SOA from fellow member Steve. WOW! I can't believe I sold my fist SOA so quick. Now I remember, it was the huge profit I made on it.;-) Needless to say that with the profits made from my first SOA ; This one was almost free. It came on the Greg Crazy Horse strap. I think this is a awesome strap. It's right up there with the Europelli Baseball strap. I took a few shots tonight. I tried to get some very close ups of the movement. May make some nice wallpaper for someone? Some of the shots look like a black dial but it is the standard gray (for now). I think I'm going to switch to the polar blue?:think: Enjoy. Troy

·
Registered
110 Posts
Love that Phantom...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Troy -

Thanks for the great pics! I know it takes time to shoot, upload and post. . . but posts with pics are my favorite. Keep them coming!

Both of those models are amazing. I really like the case size of the SOA. The strap combo is perfect. It is hard to beat a Greg strap. I have a Crazy Horse with black stitching on my 112 for a while now and love it.

The Phantom is just soooo sweet! Have you tried it on other straps yet or is it a bracelet watch to you?

Kev.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts