WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KOBOLD "NAKED " PHANTOM CHRONOGRAPH

I am the original owner of this very rare non PVD'd version of the very desirable PHANTOM. Only 25 of this model were produced in 2005. It is distinguished by the diver's bezel which is different from the bezel seen on the regular model. You may also recognize this timepiece as the watch Jack Bauer wore in the popular action series "24". It is constructed of brushed stainless steel as is the Kobold bracelet. This chronograph is in beautiful condition with virtually no marks on the case, bezel or crystal - only very light 'desk diver' marks are visible on the clasp of the bracelet.

The PHANTOM features the Valjous 7750 movement with Day/Date display. All functions work perfectly. The watch was lightly worn as I have many watches in my collection.

This fine retired timepiece was produced by Michael Kobold and a similar model can be seen in the Kobold Museum on the Kobold website(www.Koboldwatch.com). The specs. for the watch can be found there as well.

The watch comes with the beautiful original display box(holds 3 watches) and all paperwork signed by Michael Kobold. Extra bracelet links included also.

Kobolds have increased substantially in price in the past few years. The only stainless model still available(PVD) retails for $5250 currently. Here is your opportunity to own a retired limited edition PHANTOM at a great price. Check my over 800 positive feedback rating on ebay where I have sold expensive items including watches. ID is Laventure.

$3499 includes shipping/insurance in the continental USA.
USA buyers only.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts