WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings WUS. I am putting up for sale my Kobold Phantom Tiitanium, Tactical version. I bought the watch in December from a collector and have only worn it a handful of times (I can't get the SMG-1 off my wrist). It is in incredible condition and looks like it has been in hiding for most of its existence The PVD looks excellent and there are no nicks, scratches, or dings and the glass is flawless. The hands reset to zero perfectly and it is in perfect working condition. I will ship the watch in a traveler's case that is shown, mounted on the rally strap which is in great condition as well as the brand new Di Modell Chronissimo strap in the pictures. I do not have the box and papers as the original owner lost them during a move, but am happy to guarantee the authenticity if you want to ship it to Kobold in Pa. to verify this within a 5 day period. Please feel free to PM me with any questions and I'm happy to talk over the phone as well, just send me a message for my number. The price is SOLD USD shipped and we can split paypal fees. Domestic (USA) only please. Thanks! If you are in the Atlanta area, I am happy to meet in person as well. Cheers,
Louis

This box does not come with it, it is the box for my SMG-1

Next to its bigger brother that is not included in the sale. :-d

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Kobold Phantom Tactical Ti , no B & P

Bump.:thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Kobold Phantom Tactical Ti , no B & P

Watch is SOLD! Thank you WUS and jojochin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts