WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Oh I love that, I am a big big Star Trek fan and have it all, I watch it all the time too hehe I also am a fan of Britain's "Star Trek" which was Space 1999 which itself was a sequel to another iconic sci fi series UFO. Anything by Terry Nation I will watch and have here all the Blake's 7 and Survivors etc.

I wrote last year a spoof article that never got published about Trump's plans for a space command, writing it in how he had tabbed Buzz Lightyear as its first general with oversight by William Shatner, was extremely funny but the spoof news site I often contributed to, the American editor of didn't find it funny at all esp how the troops for would be built to Marvin the Manically Depressed Robot's blueprints and arguments at top level for just where traffic lights in space were to be placed.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Do like them two above, here's my arrival today with the only niggle is the 12 position lume dot has come adrift and is sat just under the centre of the dial but not a biggie prob as a pair o' tweezers and a tiny dab of superglue will have that back luming like a pro in its proper position.

IMG_20200402_194027.jpg

321 - 340 of 358 Posts