WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

381 - 400 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Nice! Good catch!
I have one of those, but in the TiN cushion case. For a minute there I thought it was some sort of franked, but hadda look twice. It was on a bracelet, not a strap so I missed the case shape.
Your numbers look thinner than on my "red star" Komandirskies, but definitely the correct date wheel. Maybe not. Ill have to look again... Good catch anyway!

·
Registered
795 Posts
This one caused me some stress !
First, i had to wait about 4 months for it become available again.
Bought it from Komandirskie.com and everything went smoothly until it reached the czech customs. Had to fill and send a bunch of papers as fast as possible to solve the issue before... the arrival of more parcels from Russia (meranom), Ukraine and Serbia (Sergei) 🕵️‍♂️

·
Registered
995 Posts
This one caused me some stress !
First, i had to wait about 4 months for it become available again.
Bought it from Komandirskie.com and everything went smoothly until it reached the czech customs. Had to fill and send a bunch of papers as fast as possible to solve the issue before... the arrival of more parcels from Russia (meranom), Ukraine and Serbia (Sergei) 🕵️‍♂️

View attachment 15444102
I got the email few days ago that it was again available on Komandirskie.com; I was very tempted but with so many watches I've bought lately I've managed to restrain myself not buy this one too :cautious: it will have to wait some other time...

·
Registered
50 Posts

Very common dial, but mine's the only one I've ever seen with no date window. I'm planning to remove the paint from the bezel, but I still haven't decide which dots to remove. I'm keeping the largest one, that's the only sure thing.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I have a handful of vintage and current examples that I've modded. This one I received from a friend who had received it as a gift 30 years ago and never wore it because he thought "...the battery was dead." I opened it up gave it a quick wind and it fired right up. No lume left, but no surprise there.
Regards
Joe

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I have a handful of vintage and current examples that I've modded. This one I received from a friend who had received it as a gift 30 years ago and never wore it because he thought "...the battery was dead." I opened it up gave it a quick wind and it fired right up. No lume left, but no surprise there.
Regards
Joe
View attachment 15491321

Are you sure it wasn't a wind up?

381 - 400 of 419 Posts