WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
481 - 500 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I have a few...
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Font
You have an excellent collection.

I also have that black helicopter dial. I was wondering when someone would post a photo of one of these.
They seem rather rare.

Your collection shows how good those 'Dot' bezels are. They are narrow and fairly plain so their minimalism allows each dial to catch your attention - they don't compete with the dial.

Now we know where all the 2 O'Clock crown models have gone.!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Not sure exctly but I think it's a series on its own, from 2000s-2010s. Caqes are specific and they don't seem to use the usual WR system for the glass. I have one that I got very dirty and I finished ruining the front gasket when I cleaned it up. Surprisingly I saw Komandirskie has new cases for sale.

My Troika

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Ok I finally have them all running.
My collection of 341200 models.

I bought #3 (blue strap) back in 1993 in Anchorage AK. Noticed it was CCCP and that the CCCP had just fallen. I swapped in a new movement and hands a few years ago. The other 3 came in a watch lat and all are now running well.

Of the dials #1 (brown strap) and #4 (black suede) have the nicest dials, with #1 being pristine and like new. #2 has seen a tough life and is beautifully crazed and cracked. #3 was mine and I wore it everywhere outdoors in Alaska for 3-4 years.

#2 I kept on the classic Russian bracelet, and wear it on the days I feel like torturing my wrist hairs... Pulling them out one by one. I have 2 other vintage Russian bracelets too, but they're classically cheap Russian. They even have proves of a few kopeks stamped into the metal!.

What am I gonna do with them? Well at least 2 are keepers for my 2 boys when they get old enough. Maybe all four. 2 for them to beat on and 2 to keep nice. I dunno. Well see.

Maybe some day they will be worth real money!

Thanks for letting me share!
John

PS more at the end

SO I just spent 3 days getting #1 up and serviced. When I cleaned it the pallet jewel fell out. Not having replaced one before, but having the tools, I set out spending 2 evenings getting it right.
After putting it in backwards (strike 1), too far back (strike 2) and pulled out too far (strike 3) I FINALY got it right.
Here's the timegrapher numbers... I think I did OK. whew

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I had a little #33 Cased Komanderskie blue sub come in today and it cleaned up very nicely. I think it is a older model and runs good.

Attachments

481 - 500 of 552 Posts