Komanderskie "SIDEWINDER" Mod

Komanderskie Vintage #53 Case
Tank Dial Face
Favinov Black W/Green lume Hand Set
2414 Movement W/Blued Screws
Exhibition Caseback - Sternkreuz 302/278
Boris Bezel - Old Style
China Lumed Bezel Insert
Black with Red Stitch "Godzilla Style" Watch Strap (made from godzilla's coin purse)

As some of you remember or most of you would like to forget I did another Sidewinder mod. Maybe I have eaten one too many peanut butter and radium sandwiches or possibly a chemical imbalance but I do like wearing them you occasionally get the strangest looks. Seriously thought who pays attention to anything these days.

A little note to those of you that want to fit a Boris Bezel to a 53 case, you have to bevel the back of the winding crown tube almost to the last thread it is a VERY VERY tight fit.
Best regards comrades, James.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Komanderskie "SIDEWINDER" Mod

Komanderskie Vintage #53 Case
Tank Dial Face
Favinov Black W/Green lume Hand Set
2414 Movement W/Blued Screws
Exhibition Caseback - Sternkreuz 302/278
Boris Bezel - Old Style
China Lumed Bezel Insert
Black with Red Stitch "Godzilla Style" Watch Strap (made from godzilla's coin purse)

As some of you remember or most of you would like to forget I did another Sidewinder mod. Maybe I have eaten one too many peanut butter and radium sandwiches or possibly a chemical imbalance but I do like wearing them you occasionally get the strangest looks. Seriously thought who pays attention to anything these days.

A little note to those of you that want to fit a Boris Bezel to a 53 case, you have to bevel the back of the winding crown tube almost to the last thread it is a VERY VERY tight fit.
Best regards comrades, James.
I decided to unsidewinder the dial face, here is the current configuration of the watch along with the "Three Amigos"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Hello AlaskaJohnboy I hope you are doing well. Yes I like the alligator leg straps as well and I agree they do go nice with the 53 Cased kom's. If you would like one of these straps I will include a link to the seller. He will make a custom length or width strap at no additional charge. The guy is a pleasure to work with and has very reasonable prices.

Unique Genuine Crocodile Alligator Leg Skin Leather Watch Strap Band 20mm/26mm | eBay

501 - 520 of 552 Posts