WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1721 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not as sleek and cool as it's younger sister the Amphibian. I would like to hear some of your thoughts on the new ones and see some of your photos. There are a couple things that has me thinking about one over another amphibian and that is price and this one has a very clean easy to read face. What do you all have to say?

431783-300x450.jpg

·
Registered
887 Posts
I've got a couple of the newer 'dirskies and they are good value for money. They don't feel as chunky as the Amphibian, like you could use them for banging a nail in, but still pretty solid.

Best of the new ones are the K-34s, but you are paying four times the price. My pic:

AA1_0007.jpg

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I've got a couple of the newer 'dirskies and they are good value for money. They don't feel as chunky as the Amphibian, like you could use them for banging a nail in, but still pretty solid.

Best of the new ones are the K-34s, but you are paying four times the price. My pic:

View attachment 909307
That face and that band really pop! I like it a bunch.

I guess there is not much love for the Komandirskie LOL

·
Registered
628 Posts
Here's a Komandirskie on my wife's wrist. Perfect watch for the beach--so lightweight. I would've worn it if she didn't keep wearing it!

·
Registered
25,126 Posts
My one and only K :

Rubber :

Bunds :

Black

Dark brown :

Lighter brown :

·
Registered
58 Posts
View attachment 911928

View attachment 911930
Yes, I know you said 'new ones' - the problem for me is the ugly bezels on many of them

Dirskies *have* been sleek and cool, and sodiac's 86 points the way ahead imo. Will also be interested to see the round gold 54 case when I get the chance
The Red dial design and case is so classic that it would work with almost any thing. It is a nice timepiece. :-!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Recent addition to my collection. Shown with a Timex Expedition band that is 22 mm wide at lugs but notched to 20 mm to fit. The wider band helps offset the bulky look of the case with the smaller original band. There are blue edges on the band (don't show we'll in the pic) to complement blue on dial. Beautiful case back as seen on Reno's Komandirskie. This has become one of my favorites and gets a lot of wrist time.

1 - 20 of 1721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.