WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G'day fellow watch enthusiasts,

I am very excited to announce that the first batch of NÜR-SPEC Midnight Edition's are ready to ship. :-!
Please read the following and should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM (Private Mail by clicking on my Username to the left of this post) or by email at [email protected]

Specifications and additional images are available at the following link to my Official Watchuseek Forum:

https://www.watchuseek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=308

Best Regards,

Ian Kremke.

PRICING:
The first batch of NÜR-SPEC Midnight Edition's (serial numbers 004 to 015, twelve (12) pieces in total) will be offered at the "INTRODUCTORY PRICE" of:

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA)

USD $1850 (includes worldwide shipping)

AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS

Please inquire by email or PM for invoice in Australian Currency (including GST) based on daily currency exchange rates from XE.com.

PLEASE NOTE:
- Please note that the above pricing is "Introductory Pricing" only and is subject to change at any time.

-Sales tax is NOT applicable on orders shipped anywhere outside of Australia.

-We cannot be responsible for additional costs, such as customs, duties, VAT, taxes, etc for INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Please contact your local customs office for an estimate before ordering. Please note that we must declare the full value that you paid for your watch on the shipment.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
If you would like to order a Nür-Spec ME, please PM me(Private Message by clicking on my Username) or email me ([email protected]) with your preferred number (serial numbers 004 to 015, twelve (12) watches in total.
I will then respond to you with purchasing instructions if your requested serial number is available.
If it is not available, I will immediately respond with remaining numbers.
This will work on a first come, first served basis.
Once you have been emailed the purchasing instructions, I will hold your reserved timepiece for 3 days only. If payment is not received within this time, the reserved watch will go back on the market.
I will immediately post within this thread which watch numbers have been RESERVED and/or SOLD so that you can see which numbers are still available (PLEASE SEE BELOW).

Best Regards,

Ian Kremke

TIMEPIECES (SERIAL NUMBERS) AVAILABLE AND/OR RESERVED/SOLD

007 SOLD

_____________________________________END OF FIRST BATCH

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: KREMKE Nür-Spec ME (MIDNIGHT EDITION): First batch ordering information - READY TO SHI

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: KREMKE Nür-Spec ME (MIDNIGHT EDITION): First batch ordering information - READY TO SHI

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

1 - 18 of 18 Posts