WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm quite enamored by both the King Seiko LE and the 2018 Presage LE SARA015. The King Seiko is consistently at a higher price point, so another option I was considering is getting the Presage AND the newer SPB King Seikos which would be similar in price if I'm patient and go used for one or both. So here's what I'm considering:

Watch Analog watch Flash photography Watch accessory Clock

VS:

Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Font

+

Watch Analog watch Silver Rectangle Clock

What would you do?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm quite enamored by both the King Seiko LE and the 2018 Presage LE SARA015. The King Seiko is consistently at a higher price point, so another option I was considering is getting the Presage AND the newer SPB King Seikos which would be similar in price if I'm patient and go used for one or both. So here's what I'm considering:

View attachment 16810337

VS:

View attachment 16810338

+

View attachment 16810340

What would you do?
Have you handled any of them? I was in love with the SARA015/SJE083 online. I went to check it out at an AD, brought cash with me, fully expected to buy it, but left empty handed. It just left me cold somehow. I do still daydream about the SARX055 though.

The newest KS collection doesn't really do anything for me either. And while I'm not the biggest 44KS fan (I prefer the 45 and 56 cases), the LE seems very well executed, so I'd probably go with that one.

·
Registered
407 Posts
These 2 watches are very different. Personally I prefer the newly revived KS line rather than the presage. If you only plan to get 1 watch, do not settle for lower model unless you really love the unique dial of the presage.

However, as many mentioned, KS is recreated not at the same level as GS anymore while the price level is set on the high side with mediocre movements. I would agree that it is better off to get from resale market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts