WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased an orbita siena watch winder and am very happy with it. however, my wife decided to help herself to the unit so i'm in the market for another.

i recently came across this swiss watch winder called kubik (www.swisskubik.com) that's very cool. whereas my orbita is programmable via dip switch settings, the kubik is programmable via a personal computer (it comes with a special usb cable). what really caught my attn was a limited edition andy warhol "pop artist" series (i.e., marilyn monroe, james dean, etc). the kubik only runs on 2 standard off the shelf "c" batteries that they say will last three (3) years. they claim the extended life is as a result of the efficiency of the unit.

as i'm not familiar with kubik winders ... does anyone have anything to share on kubic - good or bad? it appears similar in design to another winder on the market called rotolution (www.windmywatch.com). come to think of it the rotolution appears pretty cool too though no andy warhol licensing!!!

thanks

beachdonnie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts