WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many have known, Kung-Fusion has left WUS forum due to an event that happened the last two days with other members in the forum. :-( I do not know Kung-Fusion personally (real life) but he has been a great member of this forum. He has been a great influence of knowledge and support for everybody in this G-Shock community. I made this picture that hopefully people will start using whether it is in their signature or avatar. WUS has lost one of their best members. Kung-Fusion we miss you and want you to come back to the forum please! :)

Text Font White Logo Brand

Attachments

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Thanks for your support. At the very least I need to take some time off from the forum. No need to free me, as I have not been banned or anything
Dang! you're around. I just make a tribute to you in the WRUW. :-d

megatron1017 and starscream1017, you rock!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
No idea what happened but hopefully kung-fusion decides to come back after his hiatus and whatever it was doesnt have a lasting effect.

Forums should be fun places where people can meet others like-minded and give and receive help.

You will definitely be missed as I count you as a very valued member. Cheers.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I am here to support Mr.Kung-Fusion.

Didn't read that thread after page 5 to know what happened until this thread.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Kung, please take the time you need. If and when you feel the time to return, we will all welcome you back with wrist-shots a-plenty. Your vast knowledge is priceless, and I consider you a go-to-guy for questions. Just wanted to say thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
C'mon now....we all know what "time off" means around here. Means he just jinxed himself and will be purchasing a dozen Gs in the next 3-4 days before being pulled back to the irresistible force that is the F17!!

In the mean time, Kung I will miss your mods. Keep me updated as i know a break from the forum doesn't mean a break from the Gs! Cheers to my mentor and "Master Modder! "

Sent from the office of the reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas.

Reactions: n_wildgirl

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I'm joining him, but on a different coast. It's been real, folks...

Just kidding... ;-)

Hey, it's just a forum about these little things we strap to our wrists. The G-Shock is a very "accessible" watch. So, you get all types who own them, from all walks of life and intentions. I personally can't stand people who intentionally attempt to manipulate people to make a profit. I simply avoid dealing with them. That's the best and only thing you can really do, aside from warning compatriot members who appear to be solicited by them.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Enough talk about manipulation and people's intentions. I like the other thread better that goes on and on about how great everyone is here. We all come from different walks of life and are brought together by a common interest. WHY some have that interest may completely different than others, but it's still the G that brings us together. One thing I've learned from this forum in the past year and a half is that cooler heads will prevail. We're all entitled to have disagreements from time to time.

Could you imagine if an "argument" broke out every time somebody took a perfectly beautiful stock G Shock and modded it?? There are many modders on here like Kung and myself, and there are many "purists" on here like Ronbo. There are collectors and there are re-sellers. To each their own, just love the G...for WHATEVER reason!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Enough talk about manipulation and people's intentions. I like the other thread better that goes on and on about how great everyone is here. We all come from different walks of life and are brought together by a common interest. WHY some have that interest may completely different than others, but it's still the G that brings us together. One thing I've learned from this forum in the past year and a half is that cooler heads will prevail. We're all entitled to have disagreements from time to time.

Could you imagine if an "argument" broke out every time somebody took a perfectly beautiful stock G Shock and modded it?? There are many modders on here like Kung and myself, and there are many "purists" on here like Ronbo. There are collectors and there are re-sellers. To each their own, just love the G...for WHATEVER reason!!
I agree Tsip85. This is a great community here on the G-Shock forums and we all have the utmost respect and support for each other. Keep up the great attitude every body!

·
Registered
Rolex Sub 116610LN || Rolex Datejust 126234 36mm Slate dial and Roman markers || G-Shock GW-5000-1JF
2,412 Posts

Well said, my friend. Well said.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts