WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Btw, megatron1017 and starscream1017, do you guys have the same birthday?
Nah man, my birthday is in march, i actually cant remember when his birthday is.. Lol the 1017 comes from 1017Bricksquad a rap group we like, i actually introduced him to G's got him to buy that Orange King! Now im trying to get him to buy more! He is a great twitter friend who just jacked my name over here.. We both have similar interests..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nah man, my birthday is in march, i actually cant remember when his birthday is.. Lol the 1017 comes from 1017Bricksquad a rap group we like, i actually introduced him to G's got him to buy that Orange King! Now im trying to get him to buy more! He is a great twitter friend who just jacked my name over here.. We both have similar interests..
Yeah my birthday is in July...lol

·
Registered
8,696 Posts
Good story, Goodfellas.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Ah forums.......always the worst place to judge people and the easiest place to misinterpret.

Take some time and regroup KF - seems you've plenty of support and I'm siding with them since I missed the hulabuloo

·
Registered
Proud Casio G-SHOCK fanboy
8,864 Posts
Hi Ottovonn, thanks for the info, I was hoping for a miracle. BTW, would you happen to know someone that can direct me towards a G Shock DW5600 module 901 bezel replacement?
If you're willing to send your watch to Japan, Casio is offering a bezel and strap replacement for a limited time. They will also replace the battery for your watch. Some sellers in Asia are offering to help facilitate the process because the service requires an address in Japan, I think.

The other option would be to consider aftermarket bezels, some of which are sold on eBay and various sites.

Reactions: FROG

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I haven't seen any posts from Kung-Fusion for years! I remember at one point he said he's tired of posting stuffs. Here, here's the post I remember.

Reactions: Ottovonn

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
while this thread is still on the first page as of 2021nov25, I would like to say that Kung-Fusion is F17 LEGEND (yes with all capital letters),
even if he is no longer active

back in the good old days, his moddings and detail-postings/instructions inspired many of us (or dare I say a whole new generation of modders)
made us turn our attention/love to the old classic screw-back squares
he was/is our teacher, and forever, we are grateful for that
and many more

he is the Michael Jordan of this F17 ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
while this thread is still on the first page as of 2021nov25, I would like to say that Kung-Fusion is F17 LEGEND (yes with all capital letters),
even if he is no longer active

back in the good old days, his moddings and detail-postings/instructions inspired many of us (or dare I say a whole new generation of modders)
made us turn our attention/love to the old classic screw-back squares
he was/is our teacher, and forever, we are grateful for that
and many more

he is the Michael Jordan of this F17 ...
Hi, I wish I got in to collecting the classic screw-back squares earlier.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts