WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Lacher W-Germany 14k gold

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mpalmer 
#1 ·
my partner and I ended up with a 14k gold Lacher watch.

It was own by my partner's father (Estonian) before he died and passed it to her.

What we know is that have been given to him by a rich Finnish friend he had. It was a present for him.

I did a bit of research and found really difficult to find any information about this particular model.

We know is a Lacher, all over 14k gold, made in w Germany (I presume was made before 1989). Also shows quartz and a code in the back 240244-197T.

I have been shown to the pawn shops to see the value of the gold and told me could be around £2000 Sterling. One guy told me that would buy for much more as collectable. But I do not know any.

Are you be able to give me some extra information about the watch. ( See pic)

Such as: year of made, value, if is unique or are many around etc.

Also is anyone interested to make an offer?

Thank you. Fashion accessory Jewellery Silver Rectangle Metal

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forums! You have a nice looking watch there. This is not the appropriate forum to solicit offers, that should be done in the sales forum, which you are free to post in. As for valuations, they are allowed but most will not partake in them here. Checking completed eBay auctions for similar pieces may be your best bet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.