WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 264 Posts
G

·
Some update from Mr. Pfeifer or Bhanu would be nice. Nu update whatsoever for months in a row is just bad manners.
:think:
As we all know, Bhanu moved and as we all know LACO sailed through troubled waters. Visitors of the Laco Forum do know that it has not been possible for LACO to buy watch parts for some weeks. Peter Pfeiffer: "We nearly have sold all parts that were remaining in stock. Now we are starting to order again, but delivery time is in January.
That's the reason we can not offer most models shown at our online shop.
But next year, we will offer new models and limited series. I will spread news after first pictures can be taken..."

· Banned
62 Posts
Some update from Mr. Pfeifer or Bhanu would be nice. Nu update whatsoever for months in a row is just bad manners.
:think:
In January 2010 we will get the first delivery of watch cases from our new supplier of pilot watch cases. We have ordered blue hands too. We still have to order dials in January. ETA 2801 movements we still have in stock. After all parts have arrived at our company, we can start assembling WUS limited Baumuster A pilot watches. We can not say exactly but are estimating delivery in February/March 2010. I will show pictures of all components like I did with WUS limited Baumuster B pilot watch.

Peter, LACO, KIENZLE Uhrenmanufaktur GmbH

· Registered
735 Posts
Are LACO and the project dead? :-s
Laco is certainly not dead, as I just received two incredible 55 mm A & B-uhr watches on Monday. However, I can not shed any light on whether this LE WUS - A-uhr watch project is moving forward. I believe it is, but have tried to get on the waiting list for over 4 months now, but have gotten nowhere.
Hoping you have better luck than I. My thoughts are that some people that committed to it will no longer be interested and we should be able to reserve a slot. Anyone????

vincesf

· Registered
7 Posts
Well, I tried sending an email to [email protected], which bounced.

Anyway, I too would like to reserve a spot if there is one available, or barring that to get onto the waiting list, or at the very least see the forum updated to reflect one way or another whether the list is full and thus the matter is closed, or that someone is keeping track of interest and whether or not there is any point to getting oneself added to the wait list.

Thanks from the newbie, :)
-cz

· Registered
285 Posts
I am still waiting for updates since some time ago last year. No replies but glad that I have reserved mine.

From what I know (which might be outdated), all watches are already reserved, but there might be chances that someone will let go of their queue. All the best. :)

· Registered
61 Posts
I am still on the list (since May 2009), but I get the feeling this watch is vaporware.
People and businesses can get in problems, especially if trade is difficult. I understand that. But keeping your customers informed is something that should be mandatory in case of delays and problems. It's not all about the money, you know.

To stay in World Championship soccer terms: Bhanu and Laco get :rodekaart

I am very dissapointed in this whole undertaking.

· Watchuseek Journalist
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
Hi Einstein,

Just a few clarifications:
My email address has changed since I am currently residing in Prague, CZ
If you were to read the ordering thread or PM me, I would get your email.
My new email is [email protected]

Now to the project:
I do not work for Laco or the WatchUSeek. I just volunteered for this project as the Baumuster B was a successful project. I gathered, removed, added names for several months and when information regarding the business status of Laco was unsure, this project was placed on hold.

I provided all the contact information to Mr. Peter Pfeiffer from Laco. Mr. Pfeiffer is your single point of contact for all project related questions. He has been very gracious responding to forum member emails.

I hope this explains some of your frustrations. I have been patiently waiting for this project to complete since I am on the list as well :)

Cheers,
Bhanu

He is known on this forum as Hotnerd.

· Registered
61 Posts
I hope this explains some of your frustrations. I have been patiently waiting for this project to complete since I am on the list as well :)
Hi Bhanu,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it explains to some extend. But I still think some communication should have been mandatory. But enough of that.

I hereby cancel my order. You may give my slot (#40) to someone that is still interested. (I also sent you an email that I can be removed)

Regards,

Einstein

241 - 260 of 264 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.