WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are details for LACO Baumuster A project:

- beadblasted stainless steel case (side inscription "FL23883")
- domed anti reflecting sapphire crystal
- massive case back with deep laser engravement (mumbered 1-50)
- ETA handwinding movement 2801 with top finish and hack (stop second by pulling the crown)
- blue coloured hands with luminova C3
- brown original pilot strap
- additional black leather strap
- additional display case back with surcharge 40 Euros
- LACO watch gift box
- Laco signed certificate
- Price 560 Euros (without EU tax)
- Free shipping

If you are interested in reserving this watch, please email the following information to [email protected]:

- Your Full name
- Your Email address
- Your Mailing address (where you want to ship the watch)
- Your Phone number
- Your Edition number (please have couple of numbers just in case of conflict)
- Massive, Display, or both Case back
- Strap size normal (16,5 cm) XL (18 cm) XXL (20,5 cm).
The normal size in fact is for small wrist.
We normally send the XL version for average wrist.
The XXL version is for big wrist.

Once all 50 editions are reserved, Laco will invoice you directly to your email.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS IT IS REFERENCE RELATED

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Re: LACO Baumuster A Special Edition (Forum Project Wach) - Reference and Ordering Info

Thank you very much for the effort, Bhanu. I'll stick the thread.

Is there an order deadline yet?

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: LACO Baumuster A Special Edition (Forum Project Wach) - Quick Reference and Ordering I

The deadline for signing up for this project is November 10th.

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: LACO Baumuster A Special Edition (Forum Project Wach) - Quick Reference and Ordering I

The deadline for signing up for this project is extended to November 23rd.

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
237 Posts

deadline has ended 7 months ago - i don't want to be impatient, is this project still alive? :think:

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

The project is still alive. I just emailed Mr. Pfeiffer with updated information. There are only 3 open spots.

Laco is ready to produce and I think this project will be completed by Sept-Oct timeframe.

I hope you can understand that putting together such projects becuase lot of people are donating time to this project and work time can interfere with hobby ;-)

Thank you for you continued patience :thanks

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
7 Posts

We are more than grateful for the time and effort you've put in for this project!

·
Registered
11,273 Posts

As a volunteer mod., I can perfectly relate to the time and energy that people who co-ordinate a project are investing in the enjoyment of many others ... but when you look at the outcome, like the Laco B-Uhr Baumuster B, such projects are well worth the wait. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts

We are more than grateful for the time and effort you've put in for this project!
100% agree! my intention was not to make pressure, i just wanted to know the status update, because i wore my baumuster B the last days and thought about having the baumuster A as well :)

·
Registered
380 Posts

The project is still alive. I just emailed Mr. Pfeiffer with updated information. There are only 3 open spots.

Laco is ready to produce and I think this project will be completed by Sept-Oct timeframe.

I hope you can understand that putting together such projects becuase lot of people are donating time to this project and work time can interfere with hobby ;-)

Thank you for you continued patience :thanks

Cheers,
Bhanu
Are there anymore spots available for this watch. Thanks, Kent

G

·

Did you read this thread from the begining. If there are questions left after studying the whole Baumuster-A-thing please let us know.

·
Registered
380 Posts

Bhanu,
Are there anymore open spots to reseve a Baumuster A special edition?
Thanks

·
Registered
7,581 Posts

Please be advised that this project has been officially cancelled. You can find more details in this thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts