WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
201 - 220 of 225 Posts

· Registered
2,418 Posts
Hi guys,

I just had a telephone call with Mr. Pfeiffer from LACO.
I told him about the bad mood here and asked him to post by himself an answer to our questions referring the case backs and the blued hands.

At first he was unsure if he should do so ( he didn't want to post anything without Bhanu :roll:).
We all understand, especially in the economic situation of today, that work has first priority.
Don't worry Bhanu. ;-)

Regards from Germany,

Volker

· Banned
62 Posts
Dear members of watchUseek forum, my name is Peter Pfeiffer from LACO company. Today I registered at watchUseek to be able to post short information. Unfortunately Mr. Bhanu Chopra has to move a lot concerning his work. It is not always possible for him to post information I have sent him. I will try to disburden him a little bit. I'm not writing for advertisement!!!
Please be informed that the case backs are engraved and are getting sand blasted. Hopefully we can start shipping back next week. Blue hands are ordered. After they will arrive at our company, we will have to send them to Swizerland to have them filled with lunimous colour. Please be patient concerning the blue hands project.:thanks

· Registered
117 Posts
Dear members of watchUseek forum, my name is Peter Pfeiffer from LACO company. Today I registered at watchUseek to be able to post short information. Unfortunately Mr. Bhanu Chopra has to move a lot concerning his work. It is not always possible for him to post information I have sent him. I will try to disburden him a little bit. I'm not writing for advertisement!!!
Please be informed that the case backs are engraved and are getting sand blasted. Hopefully we can start shipping back next week. Blue hands are ordered. After they will arrive at our company, we will have to send them to Swizerland to have them filled with lunimous colour. Please be patient concerning the blue hands project.:thanks
Thank you for the update but I have a few questions.

Will you for certain ship the cases next week? "Hopefully" doesn't inspire confidence that you will ship next week. You're in control of the situation so please provide a firm date.

When will you ship the blued hands to us? Once again, I'd like a commitment from you.

By not committing to dates, we're still in the same situation as we were before, "you'll get it when you get it, don't bother us".

· Registered
407 Posts
Quite disappointing indeed.
I agree; disappointing is a good word for it. It's a shame, because my first thought when seeing the watch was "This will be great once I get the blued hands on it!" Then the caseback issue popped up. Who knows how much longer the hands will take after the caseback is fixed--especially disconcerting when no one really knows how much longer the caseback will take (no matter what Laco says)!

Disappointing. :-(

FYI, it is my understanding that sandblasting of the casebacks was to occur this week.

· Registered
117 Posts
According to Bhanu's post #192, Laco has had the re-engraved cases for four weeks now and has done nothing with them. Now I'm supposed to believe that they will "hopefully" be shipped out next week?

In my opinion it's much worse than "disappointing".

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Thank you, Mr Pheiffer, for providing information and updates regarding the B Limited. This is good news :-!

I very much look forward to receiving the refinished caseback.

Additionally, the blue hands will complete the watch. I am ready to purchase as soon as they become available.

Glen

· Registered
666 Posts
YES! Finally. :-!

"This tracking update has been requested by:

Company Name: Erich Lacher GmbH & CO. KG
Name: Fr. Kaufmann
E-mail: 'not provided by requestor'
________________________________________________________________________________

Fr. Kaufmann of Erich Lacher GmbH & CO. KG sent Mr. Frode Bastiansen
of Bastiansen 1 FedEx International Priority package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 05/07/2009." :-d

· Banned
21,095 Posts
Today we have started to send new engraved case backs. This picture shows number 50/50.
That is my baby's rear end! (Well, the Wife's in fact)
Looks good! :-!

· Banned
21,095 Posts
i mean the wife's watch,of course1

· Registered
477 Posts

· Banned
21,095 Posts
Brainless! Can you please do me a great favour?
Please ask herr Pfeiffer if my original B-uhr (55mm) is serviced and if they will send it back to me together with the two LE's?
My name is jan, from Grand Cayman. He knows which 3 watches.
Many thanks! Owe you a couple of local brews when you come here on holliday!

201 - 220 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.