WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Moderator at Large
53,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We introduced you to the new Laco GMT during Baselworld 2019 h e r e.

C467D5EC-83C8-49E6-A9C4-47A75FFA593D.jpeg

Currently Laco is working hard on the last details and can hardly wait to show us the finalised versions of their new GMT models "Frankfurt Grau" and "Frankfurt Schwarz", the next generation of Laco pilot watches.

The team at Laco estimate that both models can be supplied from November/December 2019 on. Due to a strong demand since the Frankfurt has been presented at Baselworld, Laco are launching an exclusive pre-sale starting medio August. At this time, a guaranteed delivery schedule will be determined for a limited initial production run.

Laco are offering the option of activating messaging for the pre-sale start for those wishing to be amongst the first buyers, and who want to purchase their GMT by the end of 2019, for further information please visit their web site.

C29DEE79-D809-495D-A1E5-E38013EED655.jpeg

Laco’s GMT models feature a dark, titanium blasted surface, 43 mm case diameter and wr up to 20 bar.
Numerals, markers and the heat blued hands are coated with Superluminova, guaranteeing a perfect legibility at day and night.

F1F1F0DE-216A-4019-AB24-F9BD7ED617F9.jpeg

The second time zone can be displayed by the 24-hour hand and the inner rotating bezel. This rotating bezel is a ball bearing construction and can be adjusted quickly, precisely and safely with the second crown.
The movement Laco 93 is based on the tried and trusted Kaliber ETA 2893-2, and is a mechanical movement with an automatic winding.

9B93B118-1111-4516-B735-AE126612AFA0.jpeg

Retail ? Not decided yet, but €1650 is a serious consideration.

The WUS Team, accompanied by watch aficionados from Prague and Bratislava, will visit Laco next week. We hope to get some more shots of Laco‘s new GMT models. Stay tuned though.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am curious if anyone signed up for the presales and has received a notification?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Yes, I did.
Nothing so far.................

·
Registered
29,051 Posts
That is one very attractive watch.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great looking watch!

Would be ideal for smaller wristed folks like me if it were a touch smaller. ~38-40 in that case would be, as the kids say, fire

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great looking watch!

Would be ideal for smaller wristed folks like me if it were a touch smaller. ~38-40 in that case would be, as the kids say, fire
fire indeed!! I think I might order one anyways...can't be more gigantic than my Seiko Turtle?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures once some of you receive the watch! I wish that the date was at the 4 o'clock and that there was a 6 numeral but other than that, it appears to be a fantastic watch!

·
Premium Member
19,528 Posts
<snip>
I wish that the date was at the 4 o'clock and that there was a 6 numeral but other than that, it appears to be a fantastic watch!
That is a funny request because most people prefer a symmetrical dial where the left and right sides are equal down the line in the middle.

I think this execution of the dial layout is close to being perfect. I certainly don’t miss the numeral 6 because there isn’t a number at the 12 o’clock position.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts