WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
36,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got notification that my Laco Speyer is leaving the Mothership for its home in the New World. Flieger Friday, here I come!

Copious amounts of pictures will be provided upon its arrival.

·
Administrator
36,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What made you pick the Speyer over a Stowa B 40mm? I'm still debating over these 2 options.
I didn't pic the Laco over the Stowa...I also have a Stowa 40mm type A on order.

I handled both of these watches during BaselWorld and liked the look and feel of Laco's type B just a little better.

·
Registered
519 Posts
A real beauty for sure.I'm trying to decide if I want this or the 42mm (Paderborn) . I was afraid the dial might look a little cramped on the 39mm but judging by your photos they did a pretty good job with it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you're like me and own a goodly number of watches,you may feel a need to rotate them.This is the watch I most hate to take off and am happiest to put back on! Perfect size and very comfortable. Plan to wear it when we go back to Germany, perhaps in the Fall. Best, Johnny

·
Registered
8 Posts
It depends which 42mm model; Lacos 42mm flieger's vary in thickness from 12mm, 12.8mm, and 13mm. The 39mm Speyer is 12mm thick.
Argh I still can't make up my mind between this and the Stowa! Haha.

Do you happen to have the Lug-to-Lug measurement for the Speyer? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts