case diameter: 42 mm and 40 mm

lug to lug: 20mm

case material: brushed stainless steel

case back: glass

crystal: Sapphire with anti-reflective coating, Type B mineral crystal

band: leather

bezel: none

crown: onion style

condition: Excellent condition, except straps showing clasp marks. Observer never worn. Cool, rugged, affordable watches, bound to receive many compliments.

Price: $265 for Type A and $245 for Type B and $150 for manual wind. which includes USPS insured shipping in CONUS. Payment may be made by Paypal or USPS money order. I have multiple watches over the years on WUS all with very positive results. Looking to sell some of the watches I am not currently wearing. Have sold multiple watches on WUS over the years, all with positive results. In addition, I have too many watches so that the ones I am selling have only been worn a few times to the office. I also have over 100 positive ebay transactions under the moniker cpa_tjc.

I will respond to questions after 7:30 PM EST when I am home from work.

Watch Clock Material property Rectangle Watch accessory
Watch Wood Material property Rectangle Jewellery
Product Rectangle Font Material property Wallet

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had inquiries on the A&B pilot watches so I will answer here. The listed dimensions appear wrong. They have the same dimensions, and the strap is 20mm the glass front is 38mm the back is 40mm and including crown 42 mm. Here are some additional shots of the Type A . The first photo shows it on my 7.5 inch wrist

Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Rectangle
Wood Audio equipment Gadget Gas Tints and shades
Automotive lighting Everyday carry Gadget Finger Audio equipment

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Type A Laco Pilot sold, other two Laco watches still available. Type B started right up and is keeping good time after a few days on the watch winder. Current price still $245 for Type B and down to $145 for new manual wind watch.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Laco Type B still available, and good price compared to the new selections. As mentioned it is keeping good time. Laco manual winder also still available. Will check time keeping this weekend, but should be good.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some additional photos of the Laco Pilot manual winder as requested by a member. It started right up when I wound it, and I have rewound it the last few days,and it is keeping good time. Unique watch with cool dial from Laco. As shown the watch and inner box still like new as never worn. Thanks for looking.
Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Bag Motor vehicle
Watch Eyewear Clock Wood Analog watch
Watch Analog watch Wood Rectangle Clock
Watch Analog watch Eyewear Clock Everyday carry

Rectangle Wood Eyewear Audio equipment Tints and shades
Font Rectangle Material property Wood Gas
Rectangle Wood Font Plant Motor vehicle

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Laco Type B has high polish on the back with the front being brushed. Like the A it appears to have a 39.5mm width and 43mm with crown. 48mm lug to lug. So with the all glass face and long lug to lug it has wrist presence. I have a 7.5 inch wrist and I like how it looked. Nice look with a leather jacket. The watch looks great as I only wore it out to dinner. It does not look like a used watch. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should note that the Laco B case back is 42mm, which is the measurement Laco uses. The case tapers up to the watch face. Watch looks good on my 7.5 inch wrist.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Laco Type B 861690 made in Germany, as shown in my original listing above in the middle of each frame, is still available and running well. Below is a wrist shot on my 7.5 inch wrist. Looks good on my size wrist, and should also look great on smaller wrists. I am on the third hole from the end, so strap may not fit 8 inch and up wrist sizes. As noted, case 42mm, all mineral glass face is 39.5mm due to taper. 48mm lug to lug gives watch more presence on wrist as shown below. Only wear items is outer box as corner bent in from storage and one of the elastic strap holders in watch case ripped. Lowering price to $235 for excellent condition watch. Cheaper price and made with much better materials than moonswatch .

Watch Analog watch Clock Grey Wood

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rugged Laco type B in excellent shape, with mineral crystal, down to $230 (see 3/27 photo). New and unique Laco Observer (see 3/15 photos) with sapphire and unique swirl pattern black face down to $140 still also still available. Thank you for looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts