WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ladies have the SKX013? I’ve purchased one recently and while it’s in the process of arriving I’m starting to have second thoughts. Just curious if anyone has one and what they think of it. Does it suit as a daily wearer? Do you wear it a lot? I’m starting to think maybe it’s not feminine enough? I do like the sportiness of it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I bought my wife a smaller Seiko diver, not sure of the model number, I'll check. I think it was once referred to as "the boy's diver". It has been perfect for her in every way. She dives with it, sometimes wears it to work. She's a doctor so the watch fits right in. Sometimes we over think what watch to wear and forget to just wear what makes us happy.
Any ladies have the SKX013? I’ve purchased one recently and while it’s in the process of arriving I’m starting to have second thoughts. Just curious if anyone has one and what they think of it. Does it suit as a daily wearer? Do you wear it a lot? I’m starting to think maybe it’s not feminine enough? I do like the sportiness of it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok. Got it in last night and LOVE IT! I took a few pics, right out of the box. I’ve heard bad things about the jubilee bracelet but I actually really like it. It’s very comfortable. Thanks to y’all that chimed in:)

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ok. Got it in last night and LOVE IT! I took a few pics, right out of the box. I’ve heard bad things about the jubilee bracelet but I actually really like it. It’s very comfortable. Thanks to y’all that chimed in:)
Looks great on you. Enjoy the watch!

- Tappy Talkied

·
Registered
10 Posts
congrats, it looks great on you.
love it when a woman knows her watches.
I'm a big fan of the seiko jubilee bracelet - despite all the naysayers, it's comfortable and looks amazing.

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Nice but have you ever considered getting a vintage 2205?

These were the real women's divers Seiko made in the 70s...professional too:

I consider it very handsome, more than the 013.

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
Congrats, great choice, looks great on you, definitely not too big.
Something very cool about a lady in a no nonsense diver, the 013 has plenty of charm and is a great size for the ladies.
Good watch to have fun with swapping straps as i see youre already doing, nice.
Wear in great health.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Nice but have you ever considered getting a vintage 2205?

These were the real women's divers Seiko made in the 70s...professional too:

I consider it very handsome, more than the 013.
2205 - 6105.jpg

2205 and my 6105...

I’m onboard with Cuthbert, the vintage Ladies divers are beautiful, distinctive, and really well made, I found one for my wife...it’s a beaut!

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's a looker, that one! Any feedback regarding the watch in the months you've had it? May I also ask where you purchased yours and what size your wrist is?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's a looker, that one! Any feedback regarding the watch in the months you've had it? May I also ask where you purchased yours and what size your wrist is?
It’s a great watch and one I tend to throw on for any situation. Definitely a strap monster too. Accuracy hasn’t been an issue for me. I bought this watch on amazon and my wrist are around 6.5. I did buy a skx009 as well and I could definitely pull off the bigger watch but I prefer the skx013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very nice, digging that nato and watch combination. Congratulations on the new diver. :]

Also- I'm a Tennessean too!:D

I'm waiting for an SKX007 right now, I went for it over the 013 for modding purposes, but size wise I would've went 013.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts