WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've postet this watch build 1910 in the "Lady's watch" section because I guess the technical interest of this standart watch is quite low over here. The "special" is the enamel case. (http://forums.watchuseek.com/f469/old-but-not-odd-but-rather-exclusive-4121282.html) I still search the maker of the movement and hope to find some help in the F11. Pictures from the dial side will follow this week end.

Regards Silke

Attachments

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
No idea why, when I've seen it, it reminded me of Electa movements, but that's a loose associaton, too many things don't add up. Guess it's one of these, which I did see somewhere, as the looks of it seem somehow familiar, only I am completely unable to recall the manufacturer. Then again, if it looks familiar, surely someone will know what it is.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you MKWS I also think it looks familiar but I'm often really blind to distinguish these movements. Big old Pocket watches often have some very typical characteristics I miss here. While the movement is drying here a picture of the dial side unfortunately without any makers hints:

SAM_2862.JPG

Any thoughts ?? Silke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts