WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!
I started collecting watches fairly recently. I started with "fashion watches", a Nixon 48-20 (48mm) and a Big Face Woody (50mm bamboo watch from Kickstarter), but now that I've bought a few Seiko divers these haven't been getting much wrist time. Sometimes I miss the wrist presence of my larger watches, so I'm planning on adding a few larger dive watches to my collection. Currently on my list are the Helson Shark Diver 45, the Seiko Sumo, and the Orient Mako XL, but I was wondering if anyone can recommend any other divers in the 44mm+ category, and preferably <$700.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Deep Blue has a few and they come in all price ranges from $300-$2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,213 Posts
Did you mean less than $700? ">$700" is greater than $700... and from your list, I assume you're talking about less than $700?

·
Premium Member
7,213 Posts
Edit... sorry about the pics... I'm not sure why I can't delete the ones I don't want here....

Anyway, the Steinhart and Magrette are great in my book... sorry about the other pics (repeats or price too high)

Steinhart Ocean 44

1369118995O44_GMT_bluered_01.jpg

Magrette Moana Pacific

ss9.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Deep Blue, Helson, Armida, Boschett. I'm trying to decide if I should get a Raven Deep 44 or hold out for a H2O Orca to come available on the sales page. The Pressure!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts