WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was watching an urbangentry vid on youtube and he had this giant picture of a breitling that was really big and high resolute and he mentioned the name of the place that sent it to him was time framed, which is a company in the UK apparently. I was wondering if anyone knew about any similar U.S. companies? Google hasn't been much help as I'm not even sure what I'm talking about. Basically its a giant shiny poster or photograph of a watch in a frame but I'm assuming they have many diff makes and models of watches. Would love something like that in my office If anyone knows what i'm talking about?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
You know you can make all this yourself (sort of). You can pick a picture of a watch (hi-res) that you like, or make a photograph yourself using a DSLR and then take it to one of those printing centers (the ones that print pictures, posters, etc.) and have it printed. Usually you should have a variety of materials on what you can get it printed (paper, canvas, silk). After that just take the print to a local framing shop, and frame it.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Sry for double posting but I don't know how to edit my post.

You can find dozens of artsy high definition pictures of watches on the internet like this one for example http://www.breitling.com/media/image/0/base/asset-version-a5ac0a7e07-navitimer43-or.jpg

Just pick one that you find interesting, get it printed (be sure to pick a quality printing paint and material) and then frame it (again, be sure to pick quality materials, and if you really want it to look great, pick anti-reflex glass for the painting, it won't have any sun light reflection).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts