·
Registered
6,531 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Don't suppose he mentioned when the "Quartz, Silver PVD with Ti caseback"
would be back in stock.
I want to order one of the next batch but I guess he is kinda busy getting all your auto's ready, & doesn't have time to answer his emails :-( :-(

Pip pip

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Don't suppose he mentioned when the "Quartz, Silver PVD with Ti caseback"
would be back in stock.
I want to order one of the next batch but I guess he is kinda busy getting all your auto's ready, & doesn't have time to answer his emails :-( :-(

Pip pip
Last I had heard was April/May time frame for the next batch of Silver Ti's. :-(

Stephen

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last I had heard was April/May time frame for the next batch of Silver Ti's. :-(

Stephen
I want to reserve one. I need to find out if he wants a deposit or pre-payment. I guess he will answer when he gets time ;-) .
I hear that these may be the last "big-date Ti's" so I don't want to misss out! Gimme gimme..........

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I want to reserve one. I need to find out if he wants a deposit or pre-payment. I guess he will answer when he gets time ;-) .
I hear that these may be the last "big-date Ti's" so I don't want to misss out! Gimme gimme..........

Chris,

John does not require a deposit or pre-payment. He is taking backorders on this model right now. So I would suggest heading over to his web site and order one (get put on the back order list).

http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/HS5989/Detail.bok?no=1

This way you will not miss out!!!!! ;-)

You are correct that these will be the last 100 Silver Ti Quartz ever built. The first 100 sold out really fast.

I also sent you a PM. ;-)

Stephen

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.