WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 20 minutes of uninterrupted reading time today, possibly a record in my house.

Here's my last G-pic of 2006, the G304-RL. Some notes on this one after having worn the GL-7000RF for awhile:

-- G304RL buttons very easy to press and very responsive (GL-7000RF buttons are all but hidden, hard to press, but have come around a bit after breaking-in period)
-- G-304RL reverse backlight is very cool (I know I'm repeating myself on this one)
-- G-304RL is the best looking G -- on the wrist -- that I've got

Happy New Year to G-Shockers the world over. I know the New Year is already here for some. Hoping for some brand new G designs in 2007.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's a great looking watch FreeDiver, i really like these G-Spikes: racing-themed and whith a sense of "speed" and toughness in their look. Yours is really cool, even better in your real life pic, than in the pics you find on the net. :gold Thanks for sharing

Have a nice 2007!

Regards
JK

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thats a great watch. I seem to love watches with rubber bands on them. I think that it's always cool to see a dressy looking face with a rubber band. I have a burberry watch that has nylon straps on it and the watch looks awesome. Well anyway good pics of a good watch.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts