WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, lots of inquiries, but no concrete deals, so last try before it goes up on auction site.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Classic yet Sporty watch, just received in a trade and enjoyed for a couple days now...would love to keep, but I need the cash, so I am offering it for BEST price you will find on the net (this watch retails for over $5400):

NOW $1450 shipping conUS and PayPal fees included - that's HALF THE LOWEST PRICE I found on net for this model, folks! Some partial trades considered (autos only, please), but bulk has to be cash.

It's Mint condition, purchased in October 2006, but owner had it serviced in Aug. 2008 for some "less than COSC" time accuracy issues, and it got a brand NEW movement, gaskets, etc. (receipt included) - so you basically got a New watch with Warranty until October! Watch performs perfectly now.

For those not familiar with these watches, they are all-SWISS, Highest Quality, extremely comfortable, and unlike my previous 1911, this one is a nice, Hefty 43+ mm, with sapphires on front and back, 100M WR, 27J automatic Modulator movement (looks a a lot like the El Primero they used to use in the 1911).

All boxes/papers, bracelet sized for 7 1/2", 2 extra links in the box, spare gaskets.

Please click on my Album link for a few pics and Thank You for your Time - Adrian (9 yrs on TZ)

If for some reason having intermittent trouble with Link, pls. contact me directly at : [email protected] if you can't see pics - thanks!

www.flickr.com/photos/atwatches/sets/72157617745663598/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts