WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One remaining...!

I'm selling one of my grail watches here. I bought several last year and kept one of them thinking that I'd learn to dive. That's not happened as yet though and I'm possibly too much of a wuss to try it lol so I've decided to sell the watch.

I've worn it approximately 5 times and babied it each of those times. It's in the same NOS condition as the day I bought it and has a warranty card stamped with I believe a two year international warranty as of October 2009.

As a result of me wearing it and not including the textile pouch\case that is shown in the pictures, I have lowered my original price to what is a VERY low price for one of these watches...

Price
  • UK - £190.00 including Shipping
  • USA - $310 + Shipping of your choice
  • Europe - €220 + Shipping of your choice
  • Elsewhere... please contact me
Trades

Trade offers are welcome. I prefer other Casios but anything of value may be of interest... especially anything Titanium. I'm also open to trades + cash from you or me :-!

Now this is a rare one, especially in this condition. The watch is brand new, boxed with instructions, function card, warranty booklet (stamped by an AD), protective textile case and outer box.

Official details of the watch can be found here (http://www.casio-usa.com/products/Timepiece/Pathfinder/SPF100S-1V/) but let me tell you, this is an incredible watch on the wrist. Its case is made entirely of Titanium and it feels unbelievably solid as a result. The SPF-100 is also ISO rated and therefore suitable for diving. It's classed as a real divers watch.

Not only does it feel great, it looks great. It's the type of watch you could wear on a dive and then go straight out to dinner with... didn't James Bond do that in one of his films once? :-!

Pictures...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts