WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Moderator High-end watches
3,603 Posts
Gorgeous timepiece, didn't i tell you? Congrats on this new addition, you won't regret your decision (i never did since i got mine seven years ago) will take a pic of mine for you on my net trip back to France. Enjoy your new acquisition, summer is at the door...don't forget taking it to the pool ;-)

Reactions: heuerolexomega

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Nice watch

Jorge,

Kudos on your new watch. I have always liked that model.

Enjoy,

Bob

P.S.

there is not a chance in the World that you are done for this year. Your historic kinetics are just too strong :)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Re: Nice watch

It is a very beautiful piece.. But i agree that I would bet a lot of money... or a nice watch.. this is not your last for the year... It is only mid April.. over half a year left to go

Jorge,

Enjoy,

Bob

P.S.

there is not a chance in the World that you are done for this year. Your historic kinetics are just too strong :)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Nice watch

Gorgeous timepiece, didn't i tell you? Congrats on this new addition, you won't regret your decision (i never did since i got mine seven years ago) will take a pic of mine for you on my net trip back to France. Enjoy your new acquisition, summer is at the door...don't forget taking it to the pool ;-)
I Know:-d, yes take the Pic. I know summer is right there, The kids are already asking me when I am going to open pool:-d

Jorge,

Enjoy,

Bob

P.S.

Thanks Bob, I will try to hold up, no promises

It is a very beautiful piece.. But i agree that I would bet a lot of money... or a nice watch.. this is not your last for the year... It is only mid April.. over half a year left to go
Thanks Mate:-!, I know my History is not very promising :-(

Stunning, congrats!
Thanks Tigerpac:-!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I could easily look at another hundred pictures and still not tire of it. This dial leaves me speechless. Absolutely magnificent. The attention to deail is truly astounding. Congratulations again Jorge!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could easily look at another hundred pictures and still not tire of it. This dial leaves me speechless. Absolutely magnificent. The attention to deail is truly astounding. Congratulations again Jorge!
Thanks again friend:-!
Nice! I have one too.
No super car collection?
Nice! So now just add a couple of pateks and you are set:-!
No super car collection bro, sorry to disappoint. Just 2 cars: Porsche Cayenne 2013 and Audi Q5 2012

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Priorities priorities.
As much as I love watches I would like to save up for a supercar before I buy another high end watch
But if you think about it a Patek complication is going to last longer and hold up value. It would make more sense a superhouse than a supercar, in any event, IMHO:-!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Definitely. I agree. I plan to buy used previous generation model to minimize my losses though.

But in the mean time I will buy some mid range watches

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Yes! I'm so glad you chose this watch, its one of my absolute favorites. It baffles me why its not wildely popular. Congrats!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I am willing to bet my GO PML this is not your last watch of 2013. I would even go as far as to say I doubt it will be the last one of April.

That said, gorgeous model. Wear it in good health.

·
3,603 Posts
Thanks again friend:-!
Nice! So now just add a couple of pateks and you are set:-!
No super car collection bro, sorry to disappoint. Just 2 cars: Porsche Cayenne 2013 and Audi Q5 2012
Lol, is this a coincidence? I got few rides and two of them are similar to yours, Porsche Cayenne V6 3,2 & Audi Q7

Reactions: heuerolexomega

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol, is this a coincidence? I got few rides and two of them are similar to yours, Porsche Cayenne V6 3,2 & Audi Q7
Lol it's sounds like it. Just for the record my 2 pateks being the same models are yours was indeed a coincidence also. Never intended to endup with the same ones as yours, it just happen:-d:-!

·
3,603 Posts
Lol it's sounds like it. Just for the record my 2 pateks being the same models are yours was indeed a coincidence also. Never intended to endup with the same ones as yours, it just happen:-d:-!
No worries, even if it was the case i don't see any problem with that ;-)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts