WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the past two weeks, I found the Stowa website and Watchuseek Forum. In that short time, I've really developed an appreciation of the Stowa Brand and reading the posts of Jorg Schauer and members on this site.

As for watches, I particularly like the Marine Original watches, as they are tremendously versatile, have historical roots and are timeless in design. I of course immediately ordered a Marine Original and MOLE II, and I understand that patience is recommended with some releases.

To ease the anticipation of the wait, I recently acquired a Marine Original Limited Edition. The white enamel lacquer dial, red 12, and the workmanship throughout is fantastic, but you already know all of this, sorry, but remember, I just arrived to the party.

Well, even though I am late to the Stowa party, with the introduction of the Durowee 7440 movement, we shall see some very special German watches in the near future. So in some ways, I may not be too late, but rather arriving just in time.

I look forward to sharing thoughts on Stowa watches with other enthusiasts.
vincesf

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
One of your brothers says Hello, and welcome to Stowa. b-)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for sharing photos of your MOLE. I really never get tired of looking at that watch, as it is a real classic.

Obviously I need a better camera to share pics as well, but here goes.

Thanks,
vincesf

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
My view with watch collecting is "There is always an Alpha but never an Omega (and im not talking about the watch brand)".

Happy collecting! :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hello vincesf,

my pic isn't better:

Volker ;-)
Your picture is good enough for me to recognize it as the prototype "00". Seeing all these great pics of MOLE's (thank you scm64 and Biggie_Robs), I stumbled onto the MO owner registry. It has not been posted on since 2008, but I just added my name to #54 MOLE, as I recently acquired it from the original owner in the U.S. I enjoy viewing the MO variations and reading the appreciation of watch owners have for the MO's and MOLE's.
vincesf

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trying out the camera again, this time with a sideway shot. I need to have better light, as the flash washes out some of the details.
vincesf

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum and join the ever-lasting-never-ending-praise for Stowa- party. I love my MOLE #46 and give out a big sigh of joy each time I stare at the dial. Too bad you would need to wait for a Stowa watch but on the other hand, that kind of anticipation is just to be the driving force for you to love your Stowa watch even more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts