WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Well, that's one nice chronograph in a great condition! There are two Transmarine trademarks in Mikrolisk- one registered in 1920 to a Transmarine Watch Co., the other one to Nicolet Watch SA in 1949. These Nicolet chronographs were - if I am correct - always equipped with Landeron movements. So it's quite likely that what you've got is a watch by one of these brands belonging to Nicolet- there was quite a lot of these, all registered either in Tramelan or La Chaux-de-Fonds.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's a really sharp looking vintage chronograph. Congrats!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's become a friend of my Rewel. ;)

I'm increasingly getting keen on these vintage chronos.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, that's one nice chronograph in a great condition! There are two Transmarine trademarks in Mikrolisk- one registered in 1920 to a Transmarine Watch Co., the other one to Nicolet Watch SA in 1949. These Nicolet chronographs were - if I am correct - always equipped with Landeron movements. So it's quite likely that what you've got is a watch by one of these brands belonging to Nicolet- there was quite a lot of these, all registered either in Tramelan or La Chaux-de-Fonds.
I was told on another WIS-furm that this was probably part of Nicolet. Any ideas on the Rewel that I posted just now? Also a brand that was part of Nicolet? It also features a Landeron movement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts