WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Funny you should ask OP, just tried on the Laureato 38mm version. A beautiful watch especially that bracelet which just hugged my wrist comfortably. GP over GO for me.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks for insights!

I am considering defy, but probably ceramic.

I actually like go more than ap call me crazy. But I can't unsee this now lol:

"The GP looks too much to me like someone took a AP dial & bezel, a PP bracelet, and VC case, and mashed it together into a single watch."

I also like the bvgalri but really would prefer the octo finissmo.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
GO for me. By a mile. The GP is derivative (in my personal view) and has too much unnecessary information on the the dial. The GO is cleaner and better balanced, with the added bonus of a great panorama date (that is now color-matched, as someone mentioned earlier).

·
Registered
495 Posts
GO for me. By a mile. The GP is derivative (in my personal view) and has too much unnecessary information on the the dial. The GO is cleaner and better balanced, with the added bonus of a great panorama date (that is now color-matched, as someone mentioned earlier).
The Nautilus is a derivative, who cares? The GO is also a derivative... The GP Laureato is made well and stands on its own as does the GO. Get whichever emotionally speaks to you more.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts