WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I need to get an overhaul of the dial of my Le Jour 7750. The watch has been flooded so the dial needs to be entirely repainted.
I would appreciate if anyone could tell me where I can get that work done.
I live in Europe.

/ John

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Where in Europe? Almost any parts house you take it to in Europe will be able to send it out for you. There are dial refinishers in every country in Europe. Several are on the net in Germany, Italy and the UK.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where in Europe? Almost any parts house you take it to in Europe will be able to send it out for you. There are dial refinishers in every country in Europe. Several are on the net in Germany, Italy and the UK.
Sweden. Here they don´t have an idea of who can do an overhaul.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Try telephoning the large watch parts house in Denmark. They're very helpful.If you don't know who I mean, I'll look them up and post again. Also, you can phone the BHI in England and get an introduction to some English dial printers who can take in the work. What you need isn't too difficult.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try telephoning the large watch parts house in Denmark. They're very helpful.If you don't know who I mean, I'll look them up and post again. Also, you can phone the BHI in England and get an introduction to some English dial printers who can take in the work. What you need isn't too difficult.
Please, post them.:)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Please, post them.:)
Lindholt's in Denmark +45 86 42 52 99

Cousin's in the UK +44 (0)1708 757800

You can find the BHI (British Horological Institute) on the Internet. I recommend, however, if Lindholt's can't help you that you call Cousin's. they are the biggest parts house in the UK and the chances are strong that they might be able to supply your parts out of inventory, as Le Jour is also sold in the UK. If not, they'll point you towards a dial reprinter.

BTW, are you aware that there is also a Scandinavian watch forum (several actually) listed in Watchuseek's directory? This is an amazing site. You can find anything here.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
i have not done any chrono dial with them , however the regular dials were about 35.00 and unless you look with a loupe they looked good,
heres one they did for me...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts