WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

4501 - 4520 of 7811 Posts

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I have several changeups for this watch; an oyster bracelet - Perlon woven by Eulit and this Fluco Croc grain.

The watch is my only dive type, made from components but with a top grade 2824-2 inside. It runs very well and with the custom dial it is different than most do it yourself watches.

I'm a fisherman and when I know I'll be on the rivers for a couple weeks I use either the Perlon or oyster. They dry quicker :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm loving my new modified (by removing the extra flap so I can wear it with the buckle at the back of my wrist) 3 ring Zulu in distressed brown leather with some subtle tangerine stitching to match the Shark Diver logo. Its been made for me by Alex at Yellow Dog Watch Straps, based here in the UK. I'm really impressed with it, and I think it suits my SD really well.

helson33.jpg

·
Premium Member
61,678 Posts
I tried for the bracelet version in the sale but wasn't exactly heartbroken when I missed it and "had" to go leather instead. Mind you, it does seem a bit of a contradiction having a diver on a strap you can't get wet.

IMG_1848.JPG

4501 - 4520 of 7811 Posts