WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with aftermarket straps for a TT1? Mine came with the Oris rubber strap, but I would like to buy another strap to have options. Can I buy one from a company like Hirsch?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Got a toshi strap made for small seconds diver, great service loads of strap colours and stitching and handmade for about a 100 euro
Can you post a picture?

I'd be keen to see how it looks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know that you can buy adapters so u will be able to waer regular 24mm straps. But the adapters are like 26mm (i think) and the luggs are 24mm

·
Registered
89 Posts
Where can the adapters be purchased?

·
Registered
747 Posts
I'm not that keen on bracelets or rubber on my daily wearers so I cut up an old baseball glove leather I had lying around. If you have one made the leather needs to be quite stiff because the over all width will be 24mm with only a 10 - 12mm piece attachment point. If the leather is not stiff it will lift at the edges and look meh.

ac469171-5412-491d-b5f2-c5c1c1af1ccb_zps8d900b26.jpg

You can try this guy on the bay for a custom made strap as well. Good luck

Vintage Omega Speedmaster Chronograph TV Screen Automatic 176 0014 No Reserve | eBay

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
If the TT1's outside lug dimension is 26mm, you can buy an aftermarket Bell & Ross BR02 strap and then cut the inside portion down slightly to match the inner lug dimension of the TT1. HERE is a source for BR02 straps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since the leather seems to be a bit of an ordeal, does anyone have any good rubber straps, aftermarket or otherwise? The TT1 I bought has the oris black rubber strap, its just a hair too small for me and I am kinda stuck. I would rather have an Oris strap, but spending 200+ is iffy... or a nice aftermarket with a clasp that looks nice.

Thanks again for any help.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
$200 is a good price for an OEM Oris rubber strap. My AD quoted me over $500 for a rubber strap with clasp for my Aquis Maldives. Complete rip off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts