WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Thanks for posting this! I've used my "Wave" at work everyday but will be retiring soon and won't need it. This is too cool! I'd probably buy one just to have it. I love their products.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
So I've just looked into this some more. $150. msrp for the SS and $200 for the dlc. Available in the spring and the watch available in the fall. Just a thought though, what if you sized it down to fit your wrist and left out the tool that you might need? Also, I'm wearing so much on my wrists these days, watch, fitbit tracker, paracord bracelet, leather bracelet. I still love it, can't wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be so much better if you can fit your favorite watch head to the SS bracelet.

The Seiko OM comes to mind. TOOL.

·
Registered
230 Posts
It would be so much better if you can fit your favorite watch head to the SS bracelet.

The Seiko OM comes to mind. TOOL.
They are selling it as just the bracelet as well.

EDIT: Perhaps it won't fit your existing watch. I don't see why they couldn't make those flat bars in the shape to fit a 20mm and 22mm watch. Just slide the spring bar over those flat curved pieces and attach it to your favorite watch.

·
Premium Member
36,310 Posts
A very novel idea. Might have to try one.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Glad to see leatherman making something actually useful and practical that isnt a repetition of the same tool again. The watch looks pretty good too.

Now if they can only make it more classic and elegant......

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
Very innovative design, not sure how comfortable or practical it looks, will be interesting to hear the reviews.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I actually got to try one of these on at the Outdoorsman Show last week at the Leatherman booth. The sales lady said they will be out late spring/early summer for public sales. They are pretty comfortable and they have a slew of tools on it. It was actually her personal bracelet that I tried on. She said the version with the watch head won't be out until the fall.
Kevin

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
I've had a SuperTool 200 for many years. One of the tips of the pliers broke off and they fixed it for free. I like the company. I wish them success with this. Maybe if I hadn't sold my motorcycle...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts