WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if it's a problem to leave a watch sitting on its side like this. Overnight, or for a few days. I feel like I read somewhere that it can cause the bracelet to bend and loosen up... but I can't find anything now that says this. Is it a problem, or am I just worrying too much? It's just kind of a pain to pull out the box and stick the watch in it every single night, or day I want to wear a different watch.

Thanks,

Charles

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
you're worrying too much. Lay it however you want to lay it, although I personally don't like laying my watches with the crystal face down on something. Other than that, it doesn't matter.

Hello,

I was wondering if it's a problem to leave a watch sitting on its side like this. Overnight, or for a few days. I feel like I read somewhere that it can cause the bracelet to bend and loosen up... but I can't find anything now that says this. Is it a problem, or am I just worrying too much? It's just kind of a pain to pull out the box and stick the watch in it every single night, or day I want to wear a different watch.

Thanks,

Charles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts