WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking at buying a GW2310FB-1CR from Amazon but even though its "Fulfilled by Amazon", the description states the warranty is through the seller. Why wouldnt the warranty be through Casio? Any recommendations on a reseller?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I checked out the Amazon page for the GW2310FB-1CR.

One of the sellers listed is us legend inc. I bought my Mudman from his store on ebay and it was legit, came with the box and documents, and was shipped right away. However, I can't vouch for any other watches he sells, only relate my experience buying from him. His name on ebay is uslegendinc2010.

I don't know about your question as to the warranty though. I've never bought anything off Amazon and it would probably be through Casio.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked out the Amazon page for the GW2310FB-1CR.

One of the sellers listed is us legends inc. I bought my Mudman from his store on ebay and it was legit, came with the box and documents, and was shipped right away. However, I can't vouch for any other watches he sells, only relate my experience buying from him. His name on ebay is uslegendinc2010.

I don't know about your question as to the warranty though. I've never bought anything off Amazon and it would probably be through Casio.
Thanks for the reply. I found one cheaper on from WatchGiant. His/her ratings seem pretty good. How does Casio warranty work when buying from Ebay?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts