WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Request information about Lemania movement No. 163898 Calibre No. 3060 manufactured 1965 and issued to Royal Navy as Dive Supervisor's watch.
Thanks
Jack|>

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
Winds Counter Clockwise, 17 Jewel, automatic movement. That's about all I know.

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand this reply ????. I really would appreciate some help on this one please
Jack
Well,
If you already know that your Lemania movement 3060 , no. 163898 Calibre No. 3060 was manufactured in 1965 and issued to Royal Navy as a Dive Supervisor's watch you probably know more then most of us here.
So I didn´t know what additional information you wanted to know.

The Lemania watches I have seen so far with a cal. 3060 have been all dress watches, I remember no diver´s watches with this movement but you can´t know them all.
The movement cal. 3060 was fitted with a screw balance which ensured a good timekeeping.

There was a black dialed Lemania diver´s watch named Benthos 1, rated wr up to 1000m. There was a Benthos 500 to, rated wr 500m. The watch was also known with the mark AQUASTAR. Google will lead you to some sources (Roger Ruegger - Dive into watches - is one of the best).

There have been some officialy issued chrono watches from Lemania (e.g. South African Airforce).

Maybe a pic of the movement and watch could bring us a step further.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts