1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Reactions: Ededdeddie

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
I almost bought the dark blue 42mm D-65 when it was released, but, Oris being Oris, they released the blue&black dial 40mm D-65 and that was it. I was sold.

And a year or so later, I snagged the Movember Edition which, just like a Rolex Sub or Omega Speedmaster Pro, is an absolute strap monster. Works well on just about ANY strap you care to put on it;

(Shameless plug!) And here's a link to my review of the blue/black D-65 from a couple of years ago, if you just can't get enough. Although, I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted here;

The Teeritz Agenda | Oris Divers SixtyFive 40mm Automatic with Blue & Black Dial - REVIEW

Great watches!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I almost bought the dark blue 42mm D-65 when it was released, but, Oris being Oris, they released the blue&black dial 40mm D-65 and that was it. I was sold.

View attachment 15462552

And a year or so later, I snagged the Movember Edition which, just like a Rolex Sub or Omega Speedmaster Pro, is an absolute strap monster. Works well on just about ANY strap you care to put on it;

View attachment 15462554

(Shameless plug!) And here's a link to my review of the blue/black D-65 from a couple of years ago, if you just can't get enough. Although, I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted here;

The Teeritz Agenda | Oris Divers SixtyFive 40mm Automatic with Blue & Black Dial - REVIEW

Great watches!
Very great in-depth review!! Nice shots, too. Yeah I’m in love with them. I could have taken the money I used to buy all three and gotten ...who knows.....Rolex, Omega (I almost did), etc etc. But these watches fit me to a tee!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts