WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
I almost bought the dark blue 42mm D-65 when it was released, but, Oris being Oris, they released the blue&black dial 40mm D-65 and that was it. I was sold.

View attachment 15462552

And a year or so later, I snagged the Movember Edition which, just like a Rolex Sub or Omega Speedmaster Pro, is an absolute strap monster. Works well on just about ANY strap you care to put on it;

View attachment 15462554

(Shameless plug!) And here's a link to my review of the blue/black D-65 from a couple of years ago, if you just can't get enough. Although, I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted here;

The Teeritz Agenda | Oris Divers SixtyFive 40mm Automatic with Blue & Black Dial - REVIEW

Great watches!
Another great review and a very well fitting short story. I thought the review of your Railmaster was sensational, but this one is even better! Thank you for the entertaining minutes of reading and please continue with the reviews.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Another great review and a very well fitting short story. I thought the review of your Railmaster was sensational, but this one is even better! Thank you for the entertaining minutes of reading and please continue with the reviews.
Thanks, munichblue! That one took me a while. And, one more pic, that didn't make it into the review;

Love this range. D-65 is one of the best releases of the past five years, across any brand.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've had this watch for a couple of months now and really like it. I was in my office yesterday and my wife came in and while we were talking, she looked in my watch case. She pulls this watch out and asked, "Did you notice anything different about this watch?" When i said No, she said that the hour hand looks a bit...phallic... looking".

This morning, she came in and asked if i was wearing my "dick watch". I'm not sure i can look at it the same way again.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I've had this watch for a couple of months now and really like it. I was in my office yesterday and my wife came in and while we were talking, she looked in my watch case. She pulls this watch out and asked, "Did you notice anything different about this watch?" When i said No, she said that the hour hand looks a bit...phallic... looking".

This morning, she came in and asked if i was wearing my "dick watch". I'm not sure i can look at it the same way again.

Haha yeah I noticed that too. Guess that slipped by Oris marketing? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Just for the UT-Oklahoma game(Red River Classic) this morning...Hook'em Horns!!..
Oris Divers 65 BB Honey 192of250(7).JPG

Reactions: ChronoTraveler
21 - 40 of 57 Posts