WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let’s see if this watch shot theme holds or goes nowhere…

I will start. I was at the grocery this morning shopping for bacon…because bacon is one of the best things in the world.

Of course watches are also one of the best things in the world so I involuntarily took a photo of both 😄

Let’s see your shots!

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Everyday carry

·
Registered
12,274 Posts
Stuck at home today, but here's two basic watches that I did buy at my grocery store. I think I bought a tub of yogurt with the first one.

Watch Brown Analog watch Light Everyday carry

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Your Rolex and your toenail clipper...and bacon is grossly overrated and overpriced. It is also one of the least healthy foods you can consume.

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Material property

·
Registered
854 Posts
Your Rolex and your toenail clipper...and bacon is grossly overrated and overpriced. It is also one of the least healthy foods you can consume.

View attachment 16735807
I think it's rated quite well but the amount people eat is astounding. I usually save it for baked oysters, a BLT or something. Not just casually for breakfast every morning.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Lol good grief. Can’t blame you
Well, at least I hope he is hung like a moose or high on something, to justify his actions.

That said, does a post grocery shopping watch count? Happy 4th to Americans out there!
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Purple

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I love my watches, and I like a good wrist-shot as much as the next guy, but taking pics of my watch in the grocery store is...weird.

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I find it hard to believe that any of our esteemed members here shop at Walmart.
What do you mean? Surely you’ve seen the WUS threads about the awesome watch deals you can find at Walmart. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: imaCoolRobot

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I love my watches, and I like a good wrist-shot as much as the next guy, but taking pics of my watch in the grocery store is...weird.
I know, I know….
look, there’s a WUS thread about showing your wrist shot while driving. Now where I live it’s illegal (and everyone mostly agrees unsafe) to operate a cellphone while driving. At least I figure at the supermarket it’s safer to take a wrist shot 😄

1 - 20 of 57 Posts