WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really appreciate vintage divers. Not only can they look great but some of them also has a very interesting history.
So far I don´t have one in my collection, the right one at the right price hasn´t come up.

Since I couldn´t find a thread exactly about this subject (hope I´m correct;-)) I´ll decided to start one myself. And don´t be shy, I wan´t to see everything from Roamer to Ploprof...

So please show us your vintage divers!

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I'm going to jump in with my only vintage diver. Need to get in before the heavy hitters show up :-d

Arnex 200m Diver from the early 60's:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Re: Let see your vintage divers! MODEM BURNER

Here are pictures of some of my vintage divers. Plus a few underwater shots for good measure.

Certina DS-2

Doxa 300T Synchron

Longines Ultra Chron

Omega Seamaster 120M

Omega Seamaster 120M Chronometer (Big Blue)

Omega Seamaster 200M SHOM

Omega Seamaster 300M

Omega Seamaster 600M (Ploprof)

Omega Seamaster 1000M (The Grand)

Omega Seamaster (Anikan Skywalker)

Omega Marine Chronometer

Seiko Dive Chrono 200M

Seiko Tuna Can (reissue)

Zenith Diver

Zenith Pilot Sub Sea

·
Registered
568 Posts
1966 Rolex GMT. My Father in Law was in Special Forces wore it all around the world. When he died I was given the watch for my 30th B-day. I had it redone at that time. It looked like it was draged behind a car, but still worked. I couldn't believe how nice it came back. I'll pass it on to my Son on his 30th B-day. Awesome watch I wore it every day for 6 years never a single problem!

·
Registered
5,402 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Does this count? It's a 1967 Omega Seamaster Chronostop...no dive timer unless you count the Tach and are only planning a sixty second dive :-d

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Jason,

Really nice collection of vintage Doxas. I really like the bezel on the Aubry case and love the dial on the 300T US Diver.

Colin,

The Aquastar Deepstar chrono is the Shiznet. Is the Eterna Super Kon Tiki an IDF???

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Nice, Colin. Throwing down the vintage depth gauge too!
Boo-ya! :-d

The Deepstar is a great watch if you can find one. It's quite large for a 60s diver and the Equipe Cousteau connection just adds to the mystique :-!

Todd:

The "Orange" was an IDF special order dial.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts