WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tell me what you think...
The bezel I now behind the Christa and can be moved bij a wheel in the lug..and a big crown why not?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
It has a weeeeeird retrofuturism. The dial design and typography is classic-leaning but the case and enormous crown with the 'bubbletop' feel vaguely space-age in the rendering.

The extra ring in the stem of the minute hand also seems to be an extra detail I can't see the purpose in.

...yes... it's remarkable. But it's a bit tooooo weird if you ask me.

Reactions: ProdCastDesign

·
Registered
108 Posts
very impressive!!

Suggestion

place the "trip bezel" wheel on a horizontal outer crown to simplify the handling and not compromise water resistance with a "rectangular" opening in the case

bezel trip.jpg

good luck with your project

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
In my opinion its a little bit strange when it comes to functionality..
Normalky you would try to install a small crown on a dresser to prevent it from either to bite in your wrist or your cloth.
Next is that the complex crystal geometry at least in case that you would like a higher grade then glass would make it difficult to get that thing water tight
The domed geomtry would affect the bezel by the IoR when it comes to readability

I think its a nice rendering but still far from being a proposal for a real watch ..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In my opinion its a little bit strange when it comes to functionality..
Normalky you would try to install a small crown on a dresser to prevent it from either to bite in your wrist or your cloth.
Next is that the complex crystal geometry at least in case that you would like a higher grade then glass would make it difficult to get that thing water tight
The domed geomtry would affect the bezel by the IoR when it comes to readability

I think its a nice rendering but still far from being a proposal for a real watch ..
Hi thxs for your comment what is IoR?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
Reactions: ProdCastDesign

·
Registered
103 Posts
Its not very often we see something TRULY original. I like it a lot. It breaks a lot of norms and adds design elements I've not seen in anything before. Kudos for having a unique design eye.

Not to mention, I actually like it and think it looks great. I wish we had more details. What's going on with the sides of the lugs? Channel set sapphires or just a band of color?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts