WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this jaunty little number in Akihabara today. SBDJ-019. It also comes in a bracelet version with a ratchet clasp like Rolex's Glidelock. But it was all black. Decided I needed another blue instead. But...might go back and pick it up anyway for a strap swap. :-d

Also tried on a few GS divers...bloody nice piece of kit! Lots of Tunas as well and so. many. Casio!

SBDJ-019_IMG_1988.jpg

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Can you get any tax refund at the airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At Bic Camera, you give them your passport to clip the receipt for the tax free price. Some shops refund you cash at point of purchase. Those are the easiest ways.

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just realized that lighting in the above picture makes the watch look pretty crappy. In natural light, the sunburst is lovely and the ring on which the markers are stuck to is very subtle. I was walking around Tokyo this morning and I was very happy with it.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Is it cheaper to buy Seiko in Japan?
No. As a general rule Japan is actually the most expensive place to buy any kind of Seiko.

But when they do give discounts on certain models they sometimes can even go below Southeast Asian street prices, which are the lowest in the world.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts