WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is snowing pretty heavily here and my two Gs want to play outside...

To be honest, I'd rather stay inside because it is cold out (12' F) :roll: but what the hell... I let them play outside for a while anyway... :)

So here are the pictures of them in the snow... and since I am not that good with this taking pictures thing, feel free to add yours too!!! :-x

Here is how it looks like from the rooftop of the house

:thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
They seem to be happy :-d

It's just raining here. So my Gs got to stay inside. Otherwise they come in covered in mud after playing outside and mess up my apartment ;-)

Take care
clemi

·
Registered
523 Posts
It is snowing pretty heavily here and my two Gs want to play outside...

To be honest, I'd rather stay inside because it is cold out (12' F) :roll: but what the hell... I let them play outside for a while anyway... :)

So here are the pictures of them in the snow... and since I am not that good with this taking pictures thing, feel free to add yours too!!! :-x

I find it HILARIOUS how people treat their materialistic possession like a member of the family. Watches are treated and talked about like they are 'kids', Men talk about their 'car' as if it were their girl friend.

Perhaps there is a psychological reason for this...

Love your G-Shocks! Perhaps they'll grow up to go to watch University and maybe get married too some lucky chap in a few decades through eBay match makers...

·
Registered
922 Posts
I find it HILARIOUS how people treat their materialistic possession like a member of the family. Watches are treated and talked about like they are 'kids', Men talk about their 'car' as if it were their girl friend.

Perhaps there is a psychological reason for this...

Love your G-Shocks! Perhaps they'll grow up to go to watch University and maybe get married too some lucky chap in a few decades through eBay match makers...

Personification at its finest...;-)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I'm worried that you're taking photos from the roof in such weather conditions.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Nice pics. I was outside cleaning the snow off the sidewalks earlier today, brrrr. My G was safely tucked under 3 layers of coats!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Remember, the Frogman is rated for cold down to 14F :-!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I find it HILARIOUS how people treat their materialistic possession like a member of the family. Watches are treated and talked about like they are 'kids', Men talk about their 'car' as if it were their girl friend. Perhaps there is a psychological reason for this... Love your G-Shocks! Perhaps they'll grow up to go to watch University and maybe get married too some lucky chap in a few decades through eBay match makers...
I tend to almost agree with your comment .. however everyone has interests and hobbies .. some have more time and/or enthusiasm than others.

Take those sort of comments light-heartedly! :) I also think they are said 'tongue-in-cheek'.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments guys! Don't worry, I was extremely careful when I was on the roof! :-d

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I had to go chip an ice dam out of my gutters one year when I lived in NH. Not fun stuff.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I tend to almost agree with your comment .. however everyone has interests and hobbies .. some have more time and/or enthusiasm than others.

Take those sort of comments light-heartedly! :) I also think they are said 'tongue-in-cheek'.
Of course I'm being light hearted - perhaps I should've added a smiley.

:)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
It's grey and wet here for many days (since I broke my hand, I only remember the sun shine once). Then snow is a lot more fun. Someone removed the Thermometer with 2 scalers outside, what's 12 ºF? It sounds cold.

The watches seem to have a great time, LOL. Lets go to the kitchen an make myself a cup of hot chocolate!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
god, i miss snow. i like the cold weather. damn u tropical weather !!! why dun u snow ???

wheres the snowmen? arent u suppose to make snowmen and make them wear them Gs?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is still snowing today and I took a couple more pictures around the house... :-d

Snowman wearing a G? That's a great idea! :-!

Sjors, 12' F is about -11' C (according to online converter). It is pretty cold but luckily today is 32' F (0' C) so it is not as bad as yesterday. :)

Believe it or not, winter is my favorite season and I am enjoying every second of it! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts