WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No sure how many will like the idea of this thread...But I am getting to like the Tissot Camping models. I don't even own or have owed one as of yet but still.....I am hunting. So if you have a Camping model post it...If you are looking at getting one...post it. Lets all sit around the fire and enjoy Camping....

I have my eye on this one. Manual wind 16 jewel. 36mm chromed case. Seller is listing in the UK but oddly says they ship from Poland. But heck...I like the way it looks. Would look better with clearer pics but still..

s-l1600 (28).jpg

s-l1600 (30).jpg

s-l1600 (29).jpg

I believe it to be a 27 B 21 inside there.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Lovely watches, I had one that didn't run - sold it for parts/repair cos I could not afford to fix it at the time. The one I had was quite small, but it was nice.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
No sure how many will like the idea of this thread...But I am getting to like the Tissot Camping models. I don't even own or have owed one as of yet but still.....I am hunting. So if you have a Camping model post it...If you are looking at getting one...post it. Lets all sit around the fire and enjoy Camping....

I have my eye on this one. Manual wind 16 jewel. 36mm chromed case. Seller is listing in the UK but oddly says they ship from Poland. But heck...I like the way it looks. Would look better with clearer pics but still..

View attachment 13051753

View attachment 13051757

View attachment 13051761

I believe it to be a 27 B 21 inside there.

........also quite a few available from India right now. Don't delay, get yours today!

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
Here’s mine

I picked this up from my watchmaker, fully serviced, it sat in his display for well over a year and he happened to say that he was open to offers so it came home with me for £75.

Epic win

Matt

Brought to you by HYPNOTOAD

·
Registered
5,530 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I saw that too, it’s very nice, if you’re a lady or know one that’s into Camping or watches.

Matt

What do you think the % chance is that the box did not start out with the watch?

Ones like that always have me on the fence. It is a box for a Camper obviously but how do you know that it was always with that particular Camper? Either way it is good too see a Camper box.

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
What do you think the % chance is that the box did not start out with the watch?

Ones like that always have me on the fence. It is a box for a Camper obviously but how do you know that it was always with that particular Camper? Either way it is good too see a Camper box.
I’d say it’s highly likely, the fonts are the same on both watch and box and it looks the right size, but who really knows?

Matt

Reactions: thoth

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Reactions: busmatt and thoth
1 - 11 of 11 Posts